We accept refunds and exchanges only on unused items , unless damaged or faulty.
Any Item that has been fitted is classed as Used and cannot be accepted back.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty
In summary you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a refund or to exchange it for the same item in a different size or colour, as long as you meet the following conditions:
- Unless damaged or defective, we accept the return of items only if they are unopened (except in cases where the item has to be tried for fit) and in their original condition. In the case of clothing which have to be tried for fit, any returns must be in their original packaging and with any labels still attached.We reserve the right to refuse a returned item if labels have been detached .
- Shoes must not have been used outside or the cleats fitted . We cannot accept bont shoes back if they have been heat moulded.
- Returns form must be included in your parcel failure to do so could result in delays .
- Must not exceed 2 kg
- Please ensure that you retain your proof of postage off Royal mail as this may be required to process refunds/exchanges and failure to provide this may result in your refund/exchange not being processed .
- We are unable to refund postage that you have paid for yourself unless it has been pre-authorized by Vanilla bikes.
It can take 7 days for your return to reach us .
But if you wish for a quicker turnaround you can place a new order and we will refund the return on receipt.
Once the returned item has been inspected we will refund or exchange .
35 High Street
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment please allow 10 days for refunds to be processed.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Additional non-returnable items:
Energy foods products
If you have a item that is still under warranty please phone for advice as we may be able to resolve the issue over the phone . I am afraid we can not refund postage costs .
Some items will have to be returned to the supplier for inspection . It is at the suppliers discretion to repair or replace the item . During busy periods this can take 7-10 days .