The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Women's Flux Helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the aggressive trail riders of today.
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides a full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- Breathable liner system is moisture wicking and anti-microbial
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.