More than just a good looking rack.
There is a place where function and form collide. Where practical becomes practically gallery–worthy. And this is the place where the Bones rack was conceived by Saris and famed Italian designer Fabio Pedrini. Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine, Bones has proven that it's more than just another rear–mounted car rack, it's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
The three dimensional product configuration of the Bones rack is a registered trademark of Saris Cycling Group, Inc.
- Arc-based design fits over most spoilers and separates bikes on different levels.
- Injection-molded arms and legs are the strongest on the market.
- Meets European Union regulations. .
- Rubberized feet protect car and coated straps protect bike.
[Fabio Pedrini Designed]
- Carries 2 bikes (35lbs/bike).
- Spring buckle straps with vinyl-coated hooks.
- Strongest frame on the market.
- Built with 100% recyclable materials.
- Rust-free injection molded plastic.
- Articulated rubber feet to protect paint.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps for a secure hold.
- Arc–based design separates bikes on different levels.
- Frame fits over most spoilers.
- Available in black.
- Compatible with most vehicles
- Meets European Union regulations.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Lightweight at 9 lbs.